Sunday, October 09, 2005

Santori Reblocking

whew... what a busy sunday! I always finish my AM assignment ten minutes before the deadline!
Now my eyes aren't fresh so I can't judge in a clear way what I've done, but I'm quiet satisfied considering that I have still 3 weeks to work on this.
From last week I changed some body postures and the gesture: now there's less movement because as my mentor Randy Haycock told me (and my fellow student Sternio gave me the same suggestion), cool characters don't move much, and he's cool!
For the face I used Jafar from Aladdin as a reference, without the arabian style. I love the cartoon villains!

Santori reblock

2 comments:

Rick Blankenship said...

Jaffar has some of the best mouth movements ever. This is looking good. Can't wait to see it finished.

Emanuele Pavarotti said...

thank you very much Rick!